LiveWell Greenville is committed to engaging members of our community in helping to make the healthy choice the easy choice. The Partner Engagement committee promotes development of plans that support neighborhoods across the county that provide access to physical activity and healthy food to foster healthy living through:
- Advocacy agenda, in collaboration with Eat Smart Move More SC, that includes support for:
- Complete Streets Policies
- Continued support of the SNAP program and incentives (like Healthy Bucks)
- Support for Early Childhood and Out-of-School-Time settings that are health promoting.
- Coordinated support of the workgroups through communications channels, annual meetings, the Wellies Celebration, and video newsletter.
- Active engagement of local grassroots and grass tops leaders, elected officials and key partners to implement LiveWell Greenville’s Community Action Plan
For more information or to become involved, please contact Sally Wills at email@example.com.