Working Well’s annual Fall meeting and registration is now open! This exciting, day-long training brings together Working Well’s entire cohort of hospitals, businesses, municipalities, institutions of higher education, and state agencies to network and share best practices and challenges in employee wellbeing and workplace health promotion.
This year’s training will focus on “Revitalizing your Workforce: Restoring Joy, Energy, and Presence to your Employees.” The meeting will feature speakers from across the state to share best practices and implementation strategies on emerging concepts around resiliency, purpose, burnout, and addressing mental and emotional wellbeing as part of your workplace wellbeing initiative. The Fall meeting is Wednesday, Nov. 1 from 9:00 p.m. until 3:30 p.m. at SCHA’s William L. Yates Conference Center.
Session topics include:
- Fostering resiliency to address employee burnout
- Community and social wellbeing as drivers of employee engagement, health and productivity
- Why purpose is the secret ingredient to transforming workplace culture and increasing job satisfaction
- Integration of employee assistance programs and employee wellbeing initiatives
- Speed sharing: best practice sharing and networking
The meeting will also include fitness and relaxation breaks, a heart healthy lunch, and exhibits from some of Working Well’s partners. The training is free to all Working Well members and is $25 for nonmembers. Visit here to register and to view the meeting brochure for the Fall meeting.