LiveWell Greenville is pleased to announce that our Executive Director, Sally Wills, is a speaker for the upcoming Collaborative Sustainability in Action and Practice Webinar, hosted by the CDC’s Division of Nutrition, Physical Activity, and Obesity (DNPAO). This webinar will provide invaluable information in regards to community organizations, public health, and more. We are proud our team at LiveWell Greenville has taken steps towards joining the broader community and building a healthier future for both our local city of Greenville and the nation as whole. Read more about and learn how to sign up for the event below.
Collaborative Sustainability in Action and Practice
Click here to register for this webinar.
The purpose of this webinar is to hear examples of how community organizations have organized their collaboration so that they maintain the capacity to effectively identify and address critical public health needs for the long run and beyond any one funding source.
By the end of the webinar, participants should be able to:
- Identify key elements of collaborative sustainability
- Identify ways to diversify funding, strategies, and partners to secure ongoing funding
- Determine how to structure and manage a convening organization in a way that maximizes resources and encourages partner support
- Kim Oelhafen, MD, MPH, Director, Tonka CARES
- Sally Wills, Executive Director, LiveWell Greenville
- Dan Fesperman, Director, San Diego County Childhood Obesity Initiative
If you have any questions regarding this webinar, please contact CH-Training@icf.com.