Congratulations! You have taken an important step to improving the health of your employees. The LiveWell Greenville At Work Toolkit provides tools and resources that will help you start a workplace wellness initiative or strengthen your current wellness program. To help you create a healthier place to work, LiveWell Greenville is pleased to offer the following:
- LiveWell Healthy Catering Guide– a listing of healthy catering options in the upstate to make choosing healthy options for your next meeting or event easy
- The LiveWell Greenville At Work Toolkit – A free step-by-guide to creating a comprehensive worksite wellness initiative, including links to local and national resources
- Appendix C: Employee Needs and Interests Survey to aid with planning your health and wellness program
New to Workplace Wellness?
- An on-line workplace assessment and an employee survey to aid in developing an action plan and provide a benchmark for tracking progress
- Take a look at the LiveWell Greenville Getting Started Guide.
We also offer Quarterly Workplace Wellness Roundtables where you can network with peers and learn from industry experts.
For additional questions about the At Work Toolkit contact Richard Osbourne at Richard@gomagsc.com.