Best Practices in Incentive Design: Considering Human Behavior webinar
Thursday, August 24 at 2:30 p.m.
Have you been thinking about offering incentives for your wellness initiatives or changing your current incentive structure? This webinar will help you to understand the psychology and science behind incentive design and what types of incentives are most effective at producing financial and health outcomes.
WorkHealthy Hospitals, in collaboration with Working Well from the South Carolina Hospital Association is hosting their second webinar for participating organizations. This webinar topic covers the use of incentives and the following information will be discussed:
- Exploring human behavior and motivation
- Types of Incentives
- Considerations for using incentives and what the evidence suggests
- Legal implications of using incentives
- Best practices for driving employee engagement
- Incentive examples
- Research and resources to guide incentive design