LiveWell At Work
Congratulations! You have taken an important step to improving the health of your employees by seeking tools and resources that will help you start a workplace wellness initiative or strengthen your current wellness program. To help you create a healthier place to work, LiveWell Greenville is pleased to offer the following:
- An on-line workplace assessment and an employee survey to aid in developing an action plan and provide a benchmark for tracking progress
- The LiveWell Greenville At Work Toolkit – A free step-by-guide to creating a comprehensive worksite wellness initiative, including links to local and national resources
- Quarterly roundtable sessions to foster peer-to-peer mentoring and provide access to local experts
- A periodical e-digest with tips for strengthening workplace wellness initiatives
Additional LiveWell At Work Resources
- A Monthly LiveWell At Work Communication Kit (an article for the company newsletter, bulletin board ideas for the breakroom, a monthly challenge activity and Tips, Tweets and Teasers for use around the office)
- Healthy workplace policy templates (Some templates are included in the toolkit, but additional policies will be added to the website periodically)
- A listing of local restaurants that offer healthy catering for business meetings and company parties (coming soon)
- Other helpful resources for your wellness initiative
New to Workplace Wellness?
Take a look at the LiveWell Greenville Getting Started Guide.